Invest in Morocco at the service of investors
Created in July 2009 with the status of public establishment, the Moroccan Investment Development Agency is the organ in charge of the development and promotion of investment in Morocco.
Invest in Morocco offers investors a welcoming and informative space to:
• Inform about investment opportunities across Morocco
• Assist in establishing operations
• Give support to their investment efforts
• Facilitate contact with local partners and public administrations
• Provide them with the best environment for the development of their business.
Invest in Morocco, a team of experts at your service
• Technical and sector information
• Suggestions regarding the most suitable locations for the implementation of projects
• Proposal of potential local partners
• Links to the appropriate governmental office
• After care.
Invest in Morocco’s main objectives:
• Raise awareness of what Morocco has to offer in the field of investment
• Promote the investment in Morocco through events (conferences, seminars, roadshows etc.) and communication campaigns aiming to improve the economic ‘image’ of the country
• Attract investors through its expertise and international network; Invest in Morocco has developed a proactive commercial strategy that seeks to offer investors unique business opportunities in Morocco
• Ensure a professional and personalised welcome
• Offer investors useful information for the successful development of their projects
• Offer assistance and technical support to investors through each step of their projects
• Carry out the mandate as Secretariat of the Investment’s Committee chaired by the Chief of Government
• Support the development of investment through After Care service
• Recommend and share with the public authorities the necessary mechanisms to improve the business setting.
Proximity with investors
The Agency has extended its presence abroad by opening several offices; Invest in Morocco is represented in Paris, Madrid, Rome, Frankfurt, New York and Dubai.
Invest in Morocco collaborates with several institutions and privileged partners:
• The Regional Investment Centres (CRI) whose role is to boost interactions between the different regions of the Kingdom
• The organisations in charge of promoting the economy in Morocco, such as Maroc Export, the National Tourism Office, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, the Moroccan chambers of commerce and industry, as well as foreign chambers of commerce and industry established in Morocco
• The national institutions, such as the Agricultural Development Agency (ADA), the Moroccan Tourism Engineering Society (SMIT) or the Special Tangier-Mediterranean Agency (TMSA).